Registration is now open
Registrations will be done online through www.easyconferences.org. Participants may pay instantly using their credit card (VISA/MASTERCARD), or by bank transfer. A one-stop-shop software is used for the whole registration process, www.easyconferences.org. The whole process is very easy to use, it is totally secure and can be completed in a few minutes. Please note that participants may not only register for the conference through www.easyconferences.org, but they can also book their accommodation, airport transfers, car hire, etc. All additional services are offered at specially negotiated conference rates. Furthermore, the software provides participants with the possibility to complete the registration process periodically; participants may register for the conference and return later to book further services (subject to availability).
Please note that the software provides participants with the possibility to complete the registration process in steps/periodically; participants may register for the conference and return later to book further services like accommodation (subject to availability). The system will accept unlimited changes/updates up to the closing of the online registration process before the start of the conference.
Activate your account by clicking on the activation link sent to you
Settle your order securely through the online payment methods
|Early Registration Fees
(up to 11 Sep 2022)
|Late Registration Fees
(12 Sep 2022 – 18 Oct 2022)
|AEA-Europe Full Member||€ 450.00||€ 500.00|
|AEA-Europe Student Member||€ 150.00||€ 180.00|
|AEA-Europe Retired Member||€ 250.00||€ 300.00|
|Non-Member||€ 570.00||€ 650.00|
|Participating Sponsor**||€ 200.00||€ 250.00|
|Pre-conference workshop||€ 100.00|
|Accompanying Person Package||€200.00||€250.00|
- ALL PRESENTERS MUST REGISTER AND PAY BY WEDNESDAY 31 AUGUST 2022. AFTER THAT DATE, PAPERS WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE CONFERENCE PROGRAMME IF REGISTRATION HAS NOT BEEN SETTLED.
- All Registration fees (except the Pre-conference workshop fee) include access to the conference sessions.
- Pre- conference workshop fee includes access to the pre-conference workshop only.
- *Students must provide documentation proving registered Student status (student’s ID or a letter from the Head of Department/Director of Doctoral School prepared on the notepaper of the institution) and it should be sent at email@example.com.
- **Participating Sponsor fee applies to employees of sponsors of the conference manning the exhibition stands.
NOTE: It is expected that all sponsors, including those manning exhibition stands, will be registered delegates at the conference. If you are not registered as a full delegate you must register as a Participating Sponsor (200 Euro). The sponsor participant fee entitles you to admission to the social events, lunches and coffee breaks. The full participant fee provides access to all scientific parts of the program in addition to the social parts.
- Accompanying person package includes access to the conference social events.